Monday, February 20, 2006

Evolutionalist Philosophy & Poetry

I finished the essay on the above topic several weeks, even months ago, but haven't posted for various reasons. Truthfully, I fell in love with poetry, I began to see that my philosophy was changing constantly, and I doubted that an essay was the best way to describe how I feel. In short, I lost faith in my essay, it just didn't seem to convey my thoughts well. What it did convey, I feared people would misunderstand, not groundlessly, so I hesitated to ask people to read it. Soon after I finished the eight page essay, I wrote a 12 line poem encompassing many of my thoughts, and I have written other poems on the topic as well. These may be published in a book called death of a bee, depending on whether I keep writing poetry enough to have a good collection and also whether I find it worthwhile to publish. I hope to, but I have just 11 poems thus far, and I hope to have around 49, maybe more, before I would publish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home