Monday, August 01, 2005

-> Moving Along ->

In the changing spirit of this summer, I have decided to change a part of myself. Actually, I have decided to expose a part of myself. In this society, I have suppressed part of who I am over the past years. I have become an observer, a topic discussed in an earlier post. However, I have learned as much as I can through observation, and now I have decided to participate, a decision that I should have made long ago. I will choose now to ignore cliques. I despise the walls in our school, and I will tear them down if I get the chance. I can no longer be friends with only a few, I will expose myself to everyone. I must expose my true [quite friendly and talkative if you know me] self now.
Many of you will not notice a change in my behavior because you already know me. However, there are those that only see a portrait that has been painted as I sit in a corner, and for those people I will now throw the portrait in the corner and show them myself.
I'm going to have fun doing this! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home